Santa Fe Steam Engines
2-8-0 and Class 2507 locomotives
- Timeline of locomotives
Locomotive Works and the ATSF
HO model locos to ATSF Prototype
Extenders for ATSF Steam Locomotives
on the Howard District
- 3800 class and the Broadway
- Steam assignment list 1936, 50, 51, 53, 59,
- Steam "live list" 1955
- Locos in Emporia, January 17/18, 1948
- Loco sightings by James Burke, 1947-48
- Santa Fe Steam Whistles
- Whaleback tenders originally created for the 3000 class 2-10-10-2s.
- Tonnage Ratings for Locomotives, 1942, LA Division.
- Santa Fe Tender History by Loren Martens.
- Classification Flags
- Operations on Cajon, May 1945
- New locos 1894-1914, New locos 1915-end, Roster totals for 1912, 1915, 1921, and 1927 by Robert Ray
- Tender "tail lights"
- 4-8-4 locomotive clinic by John Thompson